Sunday, April 12, 2020

Then and Now


Hi All,

Welcome to my blog.

Hope you will enjoy my scribblings and I will take you through different phases of my life. Many would have faced similar incidents in your life too and you will be driven through all the emotions of happiness, sadness, sobering, anger and so on in this journey.

So why “Then and Now”?
As am in my mid-40s I have grown in every phase of my life and I feel I am halfway through the learnings. I can’t say am totally matured. But as a daughter, sister and mom I have learned many things.

Then – daughter
I was the youngest and I was treated as a princess even though from a middle-class family, I was given more than I wanted in my life. But still, I had so many restrictions. Was always kept inside the circle, can’t decide on own like so. But I didn’t even realize those restrictions, I was very adamant, dreamy with very long hair and a skinny figure.

Then – Sister
I was protected too much. I was watched when I go out to school and college. As teenager,  i am not sure whether I was innocent or scared, every time I get proposal from the boys, I had a habit of elaborating every detail to my kin and I used to feel so relieved.

Now
God, my attitude has changed a lot. I am so independent, decision-maker, working woman, mom and so on. And yes, now I am not scared or shy to talk to the boys who proposed me in my teens. I even share all my teen experiences with my kids. This century kids are wonderful, and they don’t have any issues to talk to their parents about anything.

So, this a brief about me!

Bye until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Friends - Foreign Language class

Hello All, Welcome to my Blog! I would like to share few significant, memorable incidents that occurred in my foreign language ce...